Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Series of 2012

I have constantly prayed and thought about what kind of topics should I express to the readers of this blog called Leaders for Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.  This upcoming week on September 23, I will be starting a new series by answering the question, "What kind of man does Christ expect me to be as a leader?"  There are many answers to this question that we can discuss to one another but some of the topics I will be discussing to the readers of this blog will include A Man of Obedience, A Man of Faithfulness, A Man of Truth, A Man of Belief, A Man ready for Battle, and so many other topics that I will be discussing while answering the question to the best of my ability.  I encourage you who are readers of this blog to keep reading and see what God's Holy Word has en stored by answering the question, "What kind of man does Christ expect me to be as a leader?"  However, I also encourage the readers of this blog to share these articles to those who may not know of this blog and to those who may not know who Jesus Christ claimed to be in this world.  As you read these blogs, I pray and I hope you grow spiritual in your walk with Our Heavenly Father by being a follower of His Son, Jesus Christ.  May the Lord bless you and keep you in all that you do so that we can accomplish to do the Father's will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment